Snow Clearing Team
>>>Winter 2018/2019 Seasonal Position
Snow Clearing Staff
Are you passionate about people and the snow? Do have a can-do attitude, want to be a part of a great team and have a lot of fun during winter? Are you fit and hard working? And looking for Part Time or Full Time Hours - Then you would be perfect for our Snow-clearing team!
We are seeking friendly, efficient and smiley English- and bilingual-speaking staff (preferred, but not essential) to work within our Property team at SkiJapan.com in Niseko, Hirafu.
Snow Clearing Team Member
- Manual snow clearing by hand
- Managing property entrances, sideways, roofs, balconies in between guest check-in and out, and etc.
- Possibly using snow blower to clear accumulated snow.
- Working as team with international & local Japanese staff.
- Must have or be able to obtain an International Driving Permit
- Personal customer service experience (face-to-face)
- Snow driving experience not required (training provided)
- Previous resort experience
- Snow clearing/Trade or manual handling experience
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Energetic, confident, can-do attitude
- Exceptional guest experience skills
- Genuine passion for assisting people
- Mature, flexible approach with the ability to adapt to any situation
- Reliable, very organised and well presented
- Ability to work long hours and multitask
- Show initiative, with ability to think on your feet
- Easily adaptable to changing situations
- English or Japanese
- Japanese/English bilingual applicants are preferred, but not necessary
- Must have or be eligible for a Working Holiday Visa
Hourly rate of 1,100 JPY per hour, plus access to shared lift passes.
Subsidised staff accommodation available
December 2018 - Feb 2019
As with any seasonal work, hours and dates of work are snow and customer dependent. Please understand that you are required to be flexible with work dates and hours.
5 x days per week
You will be contracted to work an average of 40 hours per week throughout the winter, though this will be higher in peak season (late-Dec to early-Feb) and lower during quiet times.