>>>Winter 2018/2019 Seasonal Position
SKI JAPAN – GUEST ACCOMMODATION HOUSEKEEPING/CLEANING STAFF (SHORT TERM)
Are you passionate about working with Japanese team members? Do have a can-do attitude? Want to be a part of a great team? Then the Ski Japan Housekeeping/Cleaners role is perfect for you!
We are seeking friendly, charming, efficient and smiley team members to work in our Housekeeping/cleaning team in Niseko, Hirafu.
Cleaning experience preferred, but not mandatory. Must have passion for dealing with Japanese local team members.
You will be responsible for cleaning guest properties, and upkeep of our wonderful accommodations.
- Cleaning rooms between customer check-out/in
- Be responsible for room quality
- Provide daily cleaning service while guests are in resort
- Provide stay cleaning service while guests are in resort
- Work together with Japanese local team members
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING
- Housekeeping/Cleaning experience
- Hospitality experience
- Seasonal work experience
- Working in an international environment
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Energetic, confident, can-do attitude
- Open minded for international environment
- Genuine passion for assisting people
- Mature, flexible approach with the ability to adapt to any situation
- Attention the detail
- Reliable, very organised and well presented
- Ability to work long hours and multi task
- Stress tolerance for hectic business times, ability to display patience and tact
- Show initiative, with the ability to think on your feet
- English is a MUST
- Japanese/Chinese/English bilingual applicants are preferred, but not mandatory.
- Must have or be eligible for a Working Holiday Visa
SKI/ SNOWBOARD ABILITY:
No previous ski/snowboard ability is required, however some experience is preferred.
1,100JPY per hour, Plus access to a free Grand Hirafu Lift pass
Late November – Mid February
Approximately 4 days per week, 6 hours per day (30min lunch break)
May require 5 days per week during peak season. This kind of work is obviously customer booking dependent, so you expect to work reduced hours during the first and last few weeks of the season.
As this is a Short Term Role it is perfect for anyone looking for a short working holiday or a student on extended break!