Quality Control Team
>>>Winter 2018/2019 Seasonal Position
SKI JAPAN – GUEST ACCOMMODATION QUALITY CONTROL TEAM (SHORT TERM)
Are you passionate about working with Japanese team members? Do have a can-do attitude? Want to be a part of a great team? Then the SkiJapan Quality Control is perfect for you!
We are seeking friendly, charming, efficient and smiley team members to work in our property team in Niseko, Hirafu.
Hospitality experience preferred but not mandatory. Must have passion for dealing with Japanese local team members.
You will be responsible for the inventory checks and ensuring the highest quality standards/upkeep of our wonderful accommodations.
Quality Control Team
- Checking all the appliances and room condition prior to the customers’ check in
- Be responsible for room quality and room inventory
- Assist Housekeeping team where required
- Checking room condition post check-out to ensure no damage on the properties
- Assist Property Management Division for the guests inquiries
- Work together with Japanese local team members
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING
- Hospitality experience
- Seasonal work experience
- Working in an international environment
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Energetic, confident, can-do attitude
- Open minded for international environment
- Genuine passion for assisting people
- Mature, flexible approach with the ability to adapt to any situation
- Attention the detail
- Reliable, very organised and well presented
- Ability to work long hours and multi task
- Stress tolerance for hectic business times, ability to display patience and tact
- Show initiative, with the ability to think on your feet
- English is a MUST
- Japanese/Chinese/English bilingual applicants are preferred, but not mandatory.
- Must have or be eligible for a Working Holiday Visa
SKI/ SNOWBOARD ABILITY:
No previous ski/snowboard ability is required, however some experience is preferred.
1,100JPY per hour, Plus access to a free Grand Hirafu Lift pass
Late November – Mid February
Approximately 4 days per week, 8 hours per day (30min lunch break)
May require 5 days per week during peak season. This kind of work is obviously customer booking dependent, so you expect to work reduced hours during the first and last few weeks of the season.
As this is a Short Term Role it is perfect for anyone looking for a short working holiday or a student on extended break!